A well designed Solution architecture allows organisations to make the correct technical decisions during execution of Information Technology initiatives.
Solution Architecture Services
NeuralLimits works with business and technology stakeholders in organisations to understand their business requirements and to translate those requirements into cost-effective and efficient technology solutions. Whereas Enterprise Architecture focuses on strategy across a whole organisation, Solution Architecture addresses tactical solutions to functional requirements within the organisation. Solution Architecture provides a range of views of solutions and their outlines and provides the capability to monitor solution implementation to fulfil technology requirements.
NeuralLimits’ Solution Architects provide organisations with tailored documentation, processes and solutions to meet their specific challenges and requirements. Solutions are designed for incorporation into the Enterprise Architecture roadmap of organisations, allowing attainment of organisational future goals.
NeuralLimits Solution Architecture Services include:
- Discovery of Solution Requirements
- Identification Technical Options to address Solution Requirements
- Recommendation of End-State Environment
- Alignment Stakeholders
- Production of documentation for Technical and Investment Decision Guidance
- Designing of a Multi-Phased Rollout
- Establishment Solution Design Governance
- Production of a Detailed Design Plan for Phased Implementation